CH2M HILL Alumni Center
725 SW 26th Street
Corvallis, OR 97331
If you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, parking is free in the hotel parking lot. The closest parking lot is located across the street from the CH2M HILL Alumni Center at Reser Stadium. More details are provided below.
Reser Stadium: Located directly across the street from the LaSells Stewart Center on 26th Street and Western Blvd.
Parking Garage: Located north of CH2M HILL Alumni Center at 26th Street and Washington Way (also accessible from SW Western Blvd.)
- Parking permits are required Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Full-day visitor passes can be purchased for $10 (permits are non-refundable), on-site at parking pay stations in designated parking areas or in advance (ORDER A PARKING PERMIT ONLINE HERE).
- Parking permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times.
CLICK HERE for additional information about Transit & Parking Services at Oregon State University.
City of Corvallis, Willamette Valley, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest are full of attractions for visitors of all ages. We encourage you to spend extra days at your own convenience to visit the area.
- Corvallis, OR
- Oregon State University
- Oregon State Parks
- Newport, OR
- Columbia River Gorge area
- National Parks (Oregon and Surrounding area)
- Tillamook Cheese
- Try Amtrak’s very best Coast Starlight Train if you are looking for a train ride through beautiful landscape in PNW
Six different breweries make their homes in or near Corvallis. View a list of Corvallis breweries here.
If you like wineries – go here to explore all the award winning wineries that Oregon has to offer!
Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary’s River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya. Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (https://www.grandronde.org) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us)